لا بأس تدركه معاولنا.. ولا ملل انكسار

إنّ أجدبت سحب الخريف.. وفات في الصيف القطار
    سُحب الربيع ربيعنا..حُبلى بأمطار كثار

ولنا مع الجدب العقيم..محاولات اختبار
    وغدًا يكون الانتصار.
    ن1

حياك الله اخوي مازن .

بالنسبة لسؤالك :

Fetal hemoglobin's affinity for oxygen is substantially greater than that of adult hemoglobin. This greater affinity for oxygen is explained by fetal hemoglobin's interaction with 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate (2,3-BPG). In adult red blood cells, this substance decreases the affinity of hemoglobin for oxygen. It is also present in fetal red blood cells, but does not interact with fetal hemoglobin, leaving its affinity for oxygen unchanged. Adult hemoglobin alone actually has a higher affinity for oxygen than its fetal equivalent, but the levels of 2,3-BPG reduce it.

اما فائده هذا للجنين :

Functionally, fetal hemoglobin differs most from adult hemoglobin in that it is able to bind oxygen with greater affinity than the adult form, giving the developing fetus better access to oxygen from the mother's bloodstream.

والله اعلم .

اخيراً , بما انك جديد معنا بالمنتدى اتمنى منك قراءه قوانين الموقع (الاعلان الموجود في كل المنتديات) و منها كتابة عنوان واضح و مفيد عن محتوى الموضوع , لتجنب حذف موضوعك , لكننا نلتمس لك العذر هذه المره لانك حديث عهد معنا

و حياك الله
    مجلـة مختبرات العرب
    أطلس مختبرات العرب

تابعونا على :

تعليق

فقط هذا الملف لتوضيح دور و تكريب

2,3-bisphosphoglycerate (2,3-BPG)

click here

تعليق

the conclusion from the file
        this substance decreases the affinity of hemoglobin for oxygen= 2,3-BPG

HbF (the fetal form of hemoglobin) binds 2,3-BPG much less avidly than HbA (the adult form of hemoglobin) with the result that HbF in fetuses of pregnant women binds oxygen with greater affinity than the mothers HbA, thus giving the fetus preferential access to oxygen carried by the mothers circulatory system.
        http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/...mileys2/40.gifto love someone is something, to be loved by someone is exciting, to be loved by someone you love is amazing, BUT to be loved by ALLAH is everythinghttp://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/...mileys2/40.gif

تعليق

يعمل...
        X