تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• استفسار بخصوص استخلاص البلازميد والDNA

انا طالبة ماجستير وانا الان في الجزء العملي من الرساله و اريد ان اسأل عن طريقة استخلاص البلازميد هل هي نفسها طريقة استخلاص الDNA ؟ لاني قمت باستخلاص الحمض النووي وسوف اجري عليه الترحيل الكهربائي فهل يمكن قرأة البلازميد في هذه الحاله ؟ لان الغرض من دراستي هو الكشف عن البيتالاكتميز الموجوده بواسطة البلازميد؟ ياريت تفيدوني مشكورين

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة وراثه ميكروبيه مشاهدة المشاركة
    انا طالبة ماجستير وانا الان في الجزء العملي من الرساله و اريد ان اسأل عن طريقة استخلاص البلازميد هل هي نفسها طريقة استخلاص الDNA ؟ لاني قمت باستخلاص الحمض النووي وسوف اجري عليه الترحيل الكهربائي فهل يمكن قرأة البلازميد في هذه الحاله ؟ لان الغرض من دراستي هو الكشف عن البيتالاكتميز الموجوده بواسطة البلازميد؟ ياريت تفيدوني مشكورين

I think plasmid purification method is little different from DNA purification, Please find below the method I used in my MSc project to purify Plasmid, I am not sure if you will be provided the same kit for plasmid purfication:

Plasmid purification using QIAGEN-tip 100 for high copy plasmid:

From you Harvested bacteria at -20 or -80 degree do the following:

• 4 ml of buffer P1 (resuspension buffer contains 50mM Tris, pH 8.0, 10mM EDTA and 100 µg/ml RNAse A.
    • The mixture is mixed using vortex.
    • 4 ml of buffer P2 [lysing buffer contains 200 mM NaOH, 1% SDS (w/v)].
    • The mixture is mixed thoroughly by inverting 4-6 times.
    • The mixture is incubated at room temperature for 5 minutes.
    • 4 ml of chilled buffer 3 (neutralizing buffer contains 3.0 mM Potassium acetate and pH 5.5) on ice is added in the mixture.
    • The mixture is mixed thoroughly by inverting 4 – 6 times.
    • The tube is centrifuged at 4100 r.p.m for 20 minutes at 4oC.
    • The supernatant is transferred into another sterile 50 ml centrifuge tube.
    • The supernatant is centrifuged at 4100 r.p.m for 10 minutes at 4oC and any debris is removed on the supernatant by tips.
    • The supernatant is transferred into another sterile 50 ml centrifuge tube.
    • QIAGEN-tip 100 is equilibrated by applying 4 ml of QBT buffer [equilibrating buffer contains 750 mM NaCl, 50 mM MOPS, pH 7.0, 15% isopropanol (v/v) and 0.15% Triton X-100 (v/v)] and the column is allowed to be emptied by gravity.
    • The supernatant is applied to the QIAGEN-tip 100 and allowed to enter the resin by gravity flow.
    • The tip is washed twice with 10 ml of QC buffer [Washing buffer contains 1M NaCl, 50 mM MOPS, pH 7.0 and 15% isopropanol (v/v)].
    • The DNA is eluted by addition of 5 ml of QF buffer [eluting buffer contains 1.25M NaCl, 50 mM Tris.Cl, pH 8.5 and 15% isopropanol (v/v)].
    Note: The centrifuge tube that holds the QIAGEN-tip is replaced before adding eluting buffer in order to collect the plasmid alone.
    • On the collected eluted DNA, 3.5 ml of room temperature isopropanol is added, mixed well and centrifuged at 4100 r.p.m for 30 minutes at 4oC.
    • The supernatant is decanted.
    • The pellet is washed with 2 ml 50% ethanol and centrifuged at 4100 r.p.m for 20 minutes at 4oC.
    • The supernatant is decanted and the pellet was left to dry at room temperature for 5 – 10 minutes.
    • The DNA (Plasmid) in the pellet is redissolved by addition of 50 µl of nucleus free water.
    • The prepared plasmid is tested for quality and quantity (Quality by electrophoresis & quantity by Spectophotometer).
    • The prepared plasmid is transferred into eppendorf tube and stored at -20oC for future use.

Hope this helps.

تعليق

thank you to mutch for help me ...

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة وراثه ميكروبيه مشاهدة المشاركة
        thank you to mutch for help me ...
        Welcome any time

تعليق

أختي العزيزة : أن شاء الله أنا استطيع مساعدتك، أنا من ليبيا ولدي ماجستير في الوراثة الميكروبية، وكل ما تحتاجينه عن البلازميدات أستطيع أن أنفعك به لانني تخصصت في هذا المجال وأنا الان سأكمل الدكتوراة في استراليا في نفس هذا التخصص،
          في الماجستير قمت باستخلاص بلازميدات بكتيريا السالمونيلا ودرست علاقتها بمقاومة المضادات الحيوية، ودعملت لها RFLP باستخدام انزيم القطع Bam H1 ، وايميلي هو:
          lamenplasmid@yahoo.com
          أن شاء الله ربي يسترني معاك ونقدر نساعدك

تعليق

يعمل...
          X