• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Need for Help Plz..

Hi
    i hope any one has experiace will answer on my Question

Is it Normal in urinalysis to see high No. of bacteria and low or normal count of pus cells(W.B.C)??

Thanx for any one react with me
    the new frinde of you
    REEM

ايوه طبيعي وبالذات الحالة هذي تكون كثيرة عند الحوامل والبكتريا ماتكون باثوجينك , حتى لما نرعها على الميديا مايطلع عندنا اي Growth , لكن ان طلع على الميديا BHS فلازم نتعامل معاها على انها باثوجينك حتى ولو كانت قليلة لان فيها خطورة على الجنين .
    او ممكن يكون السبب خطأ في تجميع العينة .

تعليق

شكرا كتير على الرد

انا عرفانه هالكلام
      بس العينة هيه من Male
      عشان هيك انا محتاره

مع خالص شكري لك يا oxygen

تعليق

Usually when u see high nubmer of bacteria (in Urinalysis) u will see many of pus cells

In cultre on CLED or Blood Agar u will counting,if it is more than 100 colony u accorded as Significant
        but u must to check the treatment (e.g antibiotic) becouse sometimes the doctor use the treatment and they monitor the affect of that treatment

and that is all
        http://www.tntup.com/photo/img2/1663...5a9acb/hiv.jpg

تعليق

ya i understant that
          thax alot

but can i ask you another Qestion??

can be this bacteria only diphtheriod that is non pathogenic so for that i have normal count of pus cells??

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة HIV مشاهدة المشاركة
            Usually when u see high nubmer of bacteria (in Urinalysis) u will see many of pus cells

In cultre on CLED or Blood Agar u will counting,if it is more than 100 colony u accorded as Significant
            but u must to check the treatment (e.g antibiotic) becouse sometimes the doctor use the treatment and they monitor the affect of that treatment

and that is all
            ممكن سؤال
            الحين لما نجي نعد نستخدم blood agar للبول اول مرة اسمعها الي اعرفه بس انه CLED ارجوا انك تفيدني

والشي الثاني انت تقول انها اذا كانت اكثر من 100 كولوني وانا الي اعرفة انها لازم تكون اكثر من 10 اس 5 يعني اكثر من 100000 ممكن تفيدني بهالموضوع
            http://www5.0zz0.com/2012/03/18/21/288835025.jpg

تعليق

can be this bacteria only diphtheriod that is non pathogenic so for that i have normal count of pus cells??
              ammmm
              I think that comes from contamination,becouse this bateria probably dont cause infection,but if it is more than one 100 colony,I think it is pathogenic
              anyway I am forget some of Microbiolgy and I am not sure

ممكن سؤال
              الحين لما نجي نعد نستخدم blood agar للبول اول مرة اسمعها الي اعرفه بس انه CLED ارجوا انك تفيدني
              yes we can use the 2 plates in routine urine culture

والشي الثاني انت تقول انها اذا كانت اكثر من 100 كولوني وانا الي اعرفة انها لازم تكون اكثر من 10 اس 5 يعني اكثر من 100000 ممكن تفيدني بهالموضوع
              Nice question
              If I said 100 I mean the number of colonies
              but for u ,u mean the number of bacteria
              ok if we suppose every colony contains 1000 of bacteria that is mean if we have 100 colonies we have 100,000 of bacteria ... isn't it

if it is not clear just replay
              http://www.tntup.com/photo/img2/1663...5a9acb/hiv.jpg

تعليق

الاخ HIV احنا عندنا مانعتمد على عدد الكولوني بس , يعني ممكن يكون 30 او 20 كولوني من الجرام نيجاتيف لكن نرنها بالميكروسكان اذا كان WBC مرتفع شوي ونفترض انه ممكن يكون فيه خطأ بالستريكينق , اما انواع الــ BHS فنتعامل معاها على انها باثوجينك حتى لو كانت خمسه بس .
                التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Oxygen; الساعة 25-08-2007, 01:47 PM.

تعليق

يعمل...
                X