• ماهي الحالات اللي يرتفع فيها CK AND CKMB؟؟

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

كيفكم ياشباب

حيا الله المجتمع المختبري

عندي سؤال هو ماهي الحالات اللي يرتفع فيها إختبارين
    CK AND CKMB

مع التفصيل إن أمكن

I.CK-Total

is raised following acute myocardial infarction. Elevation after infarction starts after 3-8 hours, peaks at 10-24 hours and returns to normal on day 3 or 4. Also increased following muscle injury or strenuous exercise, in muscle disease and in 70% of carriers of Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Raised in hypothyroidism. Markedly increased in rhabdomyolysis.

There are three different forms of CK in your body; they are referred to as isoenzymes:

* CK-MM (found in your skeletal muscles and heart),
    * CK-MB (found mostly in your heart),
    * CK-BB (found mostly in your brain).

The small amount of CK that is normally in the blood comes mainly from your muscles. The CK in your brain almost never gets into the blood.

II.CK-MB

The MB isoenzyme of CK is most commonly elevated in acute myocardial infarction (AMI). In AMI, plasma CK-MB typically rises some 4-6 hours after the onset of chest pains, peaks within 12-24 hours, and returns to baseline levels within 24-48 hours. The pattern of serial CK-MB determinations is more informative than a single determination.

If the value of CK-MB is elevated and the ratio of CK–MB to total CK (relative index) is more than 2.5–3, it is likely that the heart was damaged. A high CK with a relative index below this value suggests that skeletal muscles were damaged.
    :extra77:

تعليق

أوكي حلو الكلام ويسلمو على الرد
      طيب جاني مريض
      وعملت له تحليل
      فكانت نتائجه
      CK 900
      CKMB 9

الرجال سليم ويمشي على رجوله @@

وفي ثاني يوم انخفض إلى
      CK 700
      CKMB 7
      اتمنى يكون واضح الموضوع

تعليق

CK total result is high but the CK MB result is normal this mean that the problem is skeletal muscles and its a common problem that the patient is ok with nothing wrong do you know i saw alot of cases like that and when i ask him did you recently make aextra muscular exercise as you know all of us make no single effort and suddenly you play a football match also if the patient rewcently took any intamuscular injection there are many examples in this case i tell the patient come to me after one week to check your levels again ( not the next day) i hope you got the idea my friend

تعليق

هلا بك عزيزي dr.moz
          انا فهم إن ck يزيد بزيادة المجهود البدني وتلقى نتائجه عالية في الناس الرياضيين

لكنckmb?

تعليق

what was the normal range of CK MB of these tests

as i mention before not important the CK MB lebel the most important is the ratio between them .....if you read what i send to you before

If the value of CK-MB is elevated and the ratio of CK–MB to total CK (relative index) is more than 2.5–3, it is likely that the heart was damaged. A high CK with a relative index below this value suggests that skeletal muscles were damaged

so according to this your case is muscular problem not cardiac( less than 3% of the CK total) ..i hope that its clear now and if you need any explain its my pleasure

تعليق

معلش ياليت توضيح أكثر يعني الشخص لا هو رياضي وجسمه هزيل
              وسئلته هل قمت بمجهود قريب أو لعبت رياضه أخبرني بأنه لم يفعل شي
              ولا يشعر بألم في صدره !
              أنا حاب أستفيد . وحاب أعرف الإجابة
              بكذا يكون الأكثر تحديد هو troponin

تعليق

he must have done something or he took intamuscular ingection this case is 100% muscular not cardiac make a new test for him after one week and we will see that the result will be much much low ..no need to troponin ..

تعليق

تمام واضح
                  يبدو أن السبب انجشكن في العضل
                  والله استفدت من المعلومات هذه
                  بارك الله فيك يادكتور

تعليق

معلومات مفيده دكتور حسام..فعلا ابر العضل بتجرح الانسجه العضلية..طيب لو كانت الابر مش عضل...يعني يكون drug abuse?? هل تسبب هذا النوع من الابر ارتفاع لهذا الانزيم؟؟
                    sigpic

قال صلى الله عليه وسلم:
                    (ثلاث كفارات وثلاث درجات وثلاث منجيات وثلاث مهلكات فأما الكفارات فإسباغ الوضوء في السبرات وانتظار الصلوات بعد الصلوات ونقل الأقدام إلى الجماعات وأما الدرجات فإطعام الطعام وإفشاء السلام والصلاة بالليل والناس نيام وأما المنجيات فالعدل في الغضب والرضا والقصد في الفقر والغنى وخشية الله في السر والعلانية وأما المهلكات فشح مطاع وهوى متبع وإعجاب المرء بنفسه)

تعليق

بداية : بحب أشكر كل من إخواني (lab tech& dr. moz & labspe ) على هالمناقشة المفيدة بجد بموضوع cardiac enzyme وبالذات موضوع الإلتباس بإرتفاع ال ck في حالة ال IM وأنو ال تيست النوعي لل M.I هو ال ck-mb وتانيا ال ASTياللي هو (SGOT) وبعدين بيجي ال (LDH) وال Troponin I وال Troponin T والميوغلوبين .
                      بس عندي تساؤل إذا سمحتولي؟ ماهو الفرق بين نوعي( Troponin ) ال ( I & T ) ?
                      مع خالص الشــــــــــكر والإمتنان .

تعليق

Both troponin T and I are present in the cardiac muscles and skeletel muscles there function to help muscle contraction

cardiac troponin I and T are very sensitive and specific indicators of damage to the heart muscle (myocardium). They are measured in the blood to differentiate between unstable angina and myocardial infarction (heart attack) in patients with chest pain.

Either a troponin I or a troponin T can be performed; usually a laboratory will offer one test or the other
                        Troponin I and troponin T ( both with the same sensitivity and specificity)

It is important to note that cardiac troponins are a marker of all heart muscle damage, not just myocardial infarction. Other conditions that directly or indirectly lead to heart muscle damage can also therefore increase troponin levels

Troponin I and troponin Ttests have begun to replace CK and CK-MB tests because they are more specific for heart injury (versus skeletal muscle injury) and are elevated for a longer period of time,

تعليق

مادام الckmb طبيعي نستبعد مشاكل القلب ونحددها بالعضلات وبالتالي اذا كان رجل رياضي يبذول مجهود رياضي دائما مافيه مشكله

اذا كان غير ذلك فيبدو لديه مشكله في العضلات والله اعلم

تعليق

جزاكم الله خيرا السائل ومن اجاب وجعله الله في ميزان حسناتكم

تعليق

يعمل...
                            X