تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• osteoporosis news letter

This nice news letter i would like to present it to my friends in the arab labs, i put some colours on it to make it more clear and i am ready for any questions.
    الملفات المرفقة
    :extra77:

good news letter dr.moz & this is first time i hear about it ..but can u explain to us what is cross laps/Serum & what is the princible & laboratory diagnosis tests...thanx alot
    http://www.arabslab.com/vb/uploaded/316_11191621547.jpg

تعليق

good job Dr.moz

thank u for adding color to the text hehehe it's better now
      i want to add this

People with osteoporosis generally have ALP levels that are up to three times normal

when we do nNTX test????i

Urinary N-telopeptide of type I collagen, or uNTX.
      This is a marker of bone resorption, or loss of bone

Vitamin D levels. it can help in this set ya???1

Vitamin D levels. This measure assesses whether you have a deficiency of vitamin D, which is essential for your body's absorption of calcium. You can be taking plenty of calcium, but if you don't have enough vitamin D, it won't be efficiently absorbed by your body.

and thank u
      ان عشت فعش حرا أومت كالاشجار وقوفا

sigpic

تعليق

The B-cross laps are the end product for the destruction of Type I collagen the main part of the bone matrix they are elevated in osteoporosis very early before the bone densimeter can detect( 3-6 months earlier and even more in some cases) also Osteocalcin is elevated as the osteoclast produce more to repair the lost bone but B-cross laps is more important also they both detect respond to treatment ( hormonal therapy and\or vit.D ) by showing reduction in there values within weeks from starting treatment and if there is no response or very weak response the treatment should be modified . i would like to say that these tests ( including Ca , Vit D, PTH and Alk Phosphatase, Osteocalcin and B-cross Laps) donnt replace Bone densimeter but they add in the data obtained for the diagnosis of osteoporosis . im ready for any questions my friends

تعليق

i forget to thanks both of you azozi and soma

تعليق

مشكور دكتور على المعلومات قيمه ومفيده وجديده كمان...الله يزيدكم يارب
            sigpic

قال صلى الله عليه وسلم:
            (ثلاث كفارات وثلاث درجات وثلاث منجيات وثلاث مهلكات فأما الكفارات فإسباغ الوضوء في السبرات وانتظار الصلوات بعد الصلوات ونقل الأقدام إلى الجماعات وأما الدرجات فإطعام الطعام وإفشاء السلام والصلاة بالليل والناس نيام وأما المنجيات فالعدل في الغضب والرضا والقصد في الفقر والغنى وخشية الله في السر والعلانية وأما المهلكات فشح مطاع وهوى متبع وإعجاب المرء بنفسه)

تعليق

you are very welcome and happy eid to you and all the people in arab labs

تعليق

ألف شكر لك د.موز التميز هو عنوانك الله يعطيك العافية
                قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :

من سلك طريقاً يلتمس فيه علماً .. سهل الله له به طريقاً
                إلى
                الجنه

لا خير في كاتم علم

يا حي يا قيوم برحمتك أستغيث أصلح لي شأني كله و لا تكلني إلى نفسي طرفة عين

مع أطيب التمنيات
                CAESAR22

تعليق

يسلم يادكتور
                  اوراق رزنامه وتكة ساعة تقلب تاريخ حياتي .. فلماذ نعطرد على الكراسي وخلف الطاولات .... اتقي و اتقن تصفو كل الامنيات

تعليق

thanks dr.moz very much
                    can you give me the sources or references so i can use it in my research **

تعليق

يعمل...
                    X