X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Please help

Dear Dr.Moz and Azoz and others.

I am from Egypt , I had sex for the 1st time ever when I was in a biz trip 2 months ago , It was with Sex worker from east asia, I put the condom on and had sex . befor ejaculation I pulled out and I ejaculat out side her . I checked the condom . the Semen was in the top of the condom, Coz this is my 1st time , I really get scaered , I don't know if I use the condom in the right way or not. Also I am married and I don't want to infect my wife.

I didn't had any symptoms or any thing , All my blood tests was OK.

I went to one of my friends who works in a modern lab and here is pathologist. he told me to do P24 antigen test . I did that test @ 30 days and it was negative I also had Rapid test befor that by 2 days ( 28 days ) and it was negative . He told me when this is negative and the antibody rapid test is negative then no need to be afread coz in 30 days one of them should be picked up.

I read in mefhelp.com which is medical site and there is 2 HIV experts . they say 8 weeks is a 98% accurate and unlikely to change . So I wait until 6 weeks and then I had a rapid test which came back negative. Also I had other one in the 8 weeks mark and it was negative . Thanks God.

Please answer my questions:

1- How risky is my situation?
    2- How about my P24 and AB Rapid test @ 30 days ?
    3- How about the Rapid test @ 8 weeks ?
    4- Is there any differante in the accuracy between ELISA and Rapid Test ? I used a rapid test of a well known comapny in Meddile east and South Africa and also Russia its name is ACON .
    5- Does any one saw a case tested negative @ 8 weeks and turns poz after that?
    6- Is it finally time to move on and have my life back with my wife ?
    7- Finally, In the 8 weeks mark , about 99% of the poz ppl with show up . does that works for the arabic ppl also or is there any differante ?

I know the main time to test is 3 months but the CDC in USA said that most ppl will show up antibodys in 2-8 weeks .

I am so sorry but you know how does it feel when you get afread of something

You can make me happy to by answering my questions . I really need you help So Please Please Help .

my friend you did everything and your doctor is write if anything happen it will be picked in 30 days so as i tell to my patients when they come to check for HIV that in 3-6 weeks
    if nothing be positive so you are completely free and acon rapid test is great we only afraid it can give false positive so in your case its 100 % accurate the rapid test

my last advice live your life you are free and your wife is in no danger and god forgive you
    :extra77:

تعليق

I really aprechiate your answer Dr.Moz . You made me relife . but I want to make sure of something . You said " I tell to my patients when they come to check for HIV that in 3-6 weeks " Do you mean that for the P24 or the antibody .

Do you trust the negative result of ACON HIV rapid test?

and what does the HIV1/o mean ? what is the "o" ?

Thanks Dr.moz and Wallah I will not do it again in my life.

تعليق

yes i mean it for HIV p24 Ag and antibodies how because both the company that made HIV p24 Ag nows that it ca disappear after 5 weeks so the made it to contain both and they called it combo HIV P24 Ag-Ab ( combo) so it can be positive if the HIV P24 Ag alone become negative and the HIV Abs become positive there is no P24 Ag alone so i told you that because it can pick the virus from 20 days but to be sure more i told my patients from 3-6 weeks because if he came after 20 days and it was negative this mean its negative but you need to repeat again as in some cases P24 Ag don't appear and the antibodies appear after 4-6 weeks i hope its clear now another thing there are two types of HIV but type 1 as in Acon test is the only tested the other type 2 is very rare only in gana and not present in the other parts of the world but in the combo test you test for both types so relax and live your life

تعليق

Dear Dr. The test I did was HIV p24 / ag and I paid about 380 riyal . I am in saudi arabia by the way . So do you think this test is Combo . I don't know if it is combo . I made it in alborg lab . in the invoice it was HIV p24 / ag . like this .

but after I made the p24 test . I did a rapid test for HIV 1/2 by Acon caset.

and the last test I did was @ 8 weeks mark by acon also and it is negative . is acon good company ?

تعليق

hahaha im in alborg lab where did you do it in jeddah

تعليق

the test you have done is combo for both Ag and Antibodies together and i told you acon is very respectable company

تعليق

no it is in riyadh . with Mr.Alaa

تعليق

ok its combo so don't worry and forget it my friend
                  I'm the assistant laboratory director of the main branch in jeddah i know what i'm telling you

تعليق

r u sure Dr. that it is combo . Does the combo cost 380 . if it not combo I can go morning and do Combo.

and Dr. what about the ACON rapid test . do you trust them ?

Do you think I have to make PCR.

I am so sorry Dr. But you know , the phobia of HIV is killing . and I am married.

تعليق

yes combo cast that money and again Acon is good no don't do PCR waste of your money

تعليق

You Don't need any other tests . the Combo test is sensitive . and 98-99% of the ppl who will be poz will be after 8 weeks .
                        الحمد لله الذي عفاني من عواقب ذنوبي

====================================
                        سبحان الله وبحمده ,,, سبحان الله العظيم

تعليق

no from 20 days it can detect

تعليق

you are 100% healthy from HIV all my replies are in here so clear and i told you you are

تعليق

Dear Dr.Moz

I want to make sure of some thing . As I told you I had P24 test But I am not sure if it is Combo , and I want to ask you what is the differante between HIV Combo test and HIV Duo Test.

I will send you my invoce number in your branch in riyadh so you can check my results. I hope you do that for me . Please Please
                              الحمد لله الذي عفاني من عواقب ذنوبي

سبحان الله وبحمده ,,, سبحان الله العظيم

تعليق

يعمل...
                              X