تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• أسئلة عن urinary protein

I did my project about detection of urinary protein by Albustix and folin lowery method
    I tested 100 urine samples and I found that 95 samples were neg by Albustix method with different concentrations by lowery method. Despite 5 samples were trace, they had the same concentrations that were obtained for the neg results concentrations. I also found that female had slightly higher urine concentrations than male even all were normal.
    My questions are:
    1.how can I analyze these results?
    2.what is the normal range for protein in urine in (µg/ml)?
    3.why do you think that female had higher urine protein than male with knowing that female live in the hostel and eat higher amount of junk food?
    4.how can I compare between these two methods and which one is accurate?

Hello Mr.Omani
    I think ur question in not clear please send it in morte detiles
    Albustix is not realiable test for trace amount . you did not tell us your samples was for pateints or for normal ...
    in normal human proein does not exist in urine unless in trace amount and yhis amount can not be detect by yhese methods.. so you should expect negative result
    the normal range of proteins is 0.003 g / day or 0.0015gm /litter
    since female has a physiology conversions she had a trace amount of protein due to pregnancy or may be due to the presence of infection in her urinary
    i hope u advantaged from this and i will be in contact with u

تعليق

السلام عليكم .....

ده موقع طبي يمكنك من البحث في الموضوع ....

www.emedicine.com

إضغط Speciality

اختر Nephrology

اختر Glomerular diseases

اختر Proteinurea

بإذن الله تجد ما تبحث عنه ...... موفق ......

تعليق

يعمل...
      X