مشاركات جديدة

• سؤال عن السكري

السلام عليكم جميعا اخواني واخواتي اعضاء المنتدى
    عندي سؤال بدي جوابه بالتفصيل :
    ما هو الفرق بين السكري من النوع الاول و السكري من النوع الثاني ؟
    بدي كل الفروق بلييييييييز .
    ومشكورين عالخدمة
    fofo

Diabetes Mellitus Type I is also known as Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (IDDM) or juvenile diabetes
    . The pancreas produces little to no insulin and the patient must take injections daily as well as use diet and exercise to control blood glucose levels. Oral medications are not effective in treating Type I Diabetes Mellitus. The onset of Type I diabetes is usually before the age of 30, but may happen at any age. The patient is usually thin but may be of normal weight.
    Onset is usually a sudden case of high blood glucose
    . The symptoms of DM Type I are frequent urination, often getting up a number of times during the night to urinate. Other symptoms are excessive thirst, constant hunger and fatigue.
    :extra77:

تعليق

Diabetes Mellitus Type II is also known as Non-Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM) or adult onset diabetes
      . 90% of people with diabetes fall into this category. The pancreas produces normal to high normal levels of insulin, but the body is not able to use it correctly. These patients are usually managed with diet, exercise and oral medications, a small number may need insulin especially in times of illness or stress. Patients with Type II diabetes are often obese (85%) with high carbohydrate diets, but may be of normal weight. This type of diabetes usually occurs after the age of 30. Symptoms may be mild to none as the body adapts to the slow rise in blood glucose levels.
      :extra77:

تعليق

type1 diabetes insulin dependent diabetes mellitus:10%it usually appears suddenly and at young age before 30 yrs.
        the pathient present with classical sings and symptoms of
        polyuria
        polyphagia
        polydipsia
        rapid weight loss
        weakness
        there may be ketoacidosis
        type-2diabetes(90%)it is usually appears late after 40 yrs of age
        obesity is common.
        type-3 impaired glucose tolerance:
        following two criteria must be met
        fasting plasma glucose<126mg/dl
        A 2-hour OGTT plasma glucose concentration between 126 and 199 mg/dl
        type-4 impaired fasting glucose
        fasting plasma between 110 and 125 mg/dl
        type-5Gestational diabetes mellitus:it is defined as glucose intolerance with onset of pregnancy

تعليق

اخواني شكرا جزيلا لكم على المعلومات المفيدة
          و ان شاء الله يجعله في ميزان حسناتكم
          fofo

تعليق

يعمل...
          X