X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• help

slaaam alikum everyone
    Sorry that i will be writing in english that is because my computer is all in english.
    first of all i would like to thank this wonderful website it saved my life :sm170:through out my university work.
    second i need help, ill be finishing:more37: this year my degree in medical laboratory technology and i would like to specialize in molecular biology abroad. Does anyone one know what is the course about and what is the best universities out there. thanx and have a nice day everyone:more39:
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة laborita; الساعة 03-03-2010, 03:18 PM. سبب آخر: spelling

welcome my Brother..
    I am laboratory technican..
    This means I do not know anything in your query
    .................................................. ................................

تعليق

How are you
      I'm Ittihadi ,saudi,Muslim and labortory technican . what you need exatly.

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة عبدالله الوهيبي مشاهدة المشاركة
        welcome my Brother..
        I am laboratory technican..
        This means I do not know anything in your query
        .................................................. ................................
        hiiii brother
        its ok thanx for passing by

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة جدة يونايتد مشاهدة المشاركة
          How are you
          I'm Ittihadi ,saudi,Muslim and labortory technican . what you need exatly.

hiiii, i am fine thank you, i hope the same to you
          i need to know what is a good university for taking masters of molecular biology, and talk more about molecular biology
          thanx

تعليق

ma3gooolaaa no1 knows about this course or any useful information :sm204:

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة laborita مشاهدة المشاركة
              hiiii, i am fine thank you, i hope the same to you
              i need to know what is a good university for taking masters of molecular biology, and talk more about molecular biology
              thanx
              oooh Master very goood and molecular biology is Specialization
              Accurate,
              Yes in your personal profile you are in UAE ,but I don't know in Emirates ,but i think Western university is good and easy from Arabian university because the study in Western university is practicle not reading and saving and test as in Arabian university , i can provide device put multi choose and select best choose in the last this my opinon , Thanks for you .

تعليق

oooh Master very goood and molecular biology is Specialization
                Accurate,
                Yes in your personal profile you are in UAE ,but I don't know in Emirates ,but i think Western university is good and easy from Arabian university because the study in Western university is practicle not reading and saving and test as in Arabian university , i can provide device put multi choose and select best choose in the last this my opinon , Thanks for you .
                heeeeey thank you soo much for your replay
                i will look for the uni then its in canda right?
                thank you again for passing by

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة laborita مشاهدة المشاركة
                  heeeeey thank you soo much for your replay
                  i will look for the uni then its in canda right?
                  thank you again for passing by
                  Yes Canada Good Choose some my frindes study in canada in difrintante spicalize Canada good good.

تعليق

Yes Canada Good Choose some my frindes study in canada in difrintante spicalize Canada good good.
                    thats nice i am looking for it now, it looks very nice and interesting .... Do they work aswel while studying? to get work experience? thanx

تعليق

يعمل...
                    X