Manager of Clinical Standards and Practices
    Published by
    Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
    Quality Systems Division

ارجو الثبيت
    شكرا
    الملفات المرفقة
    [الحمد لله كثيرا وسبحان الله بكره واصيلا لااله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    [](لله ما في السماوات وما في الأرض وإن تبدوا مافي أنفسكم أو تخفوه يحاسبكم به الله فيغفر لمن يشاء ويعذب من يشاء والله على كل شيء قدير ()

جاري التحميل .......... شكرا للإبداع

تعليق

فين مخبي هالملف من زماااااااااان
      تحياتي لك يا دكتور وليد مررررررررة مفيد ونصيحة اللي يبغى يتعرف على الكوليتي كنترول بالتفصيل يحمل الملف ويجاوب على الاسئلة اللي بالاخير
      معلوماااااااااااات قيمة يادكتور وليد اعجز عن شكرك لكن ما اقول غير
      بارك الله لك عملك و جزاك الله الف خير
      اوراق رزنامه وتكة ساعة تقلب تاريخ حياتي .. فلماذ نعطرد على الكراسي وخلف الطاولات .... اتقي و اتقن تصفو كل الامنيات

تعليق

Cartier Watches - Reviews as well as Personal Picks

Once you learn more cartier rings of Cartier Watches, you'll want in order to own a particular of these beautiful time-pieces for yourself. That's why I'm going to provide some necessary information about various Cartier designs, as well as my own personal picks.Cartier's Love collection is fresh, offering both pink and white gold dials, with various colored fabric ba cartier love braceletnds. This watch comes in his and hers sizes and features a circular dial with a screw and diamond accent, symbolizing the strength of love.The Ballon cartier love ring Bleu de Cartier can be for men only, while comes in both medium and large sizes. This exquisite watchhas the classic Cartier appearance. It all has a round dial with dark chocolate face, and gold Roman numerals. The bracelet is 18ct. gold and steel. I would have to say this really is my favorite Cartier men's watch its sophisticated look and feel.The Santos 100 is, yet another amazing watch collection by Cartier. The skeleton is a design that is unique to Cartier. Created by Cartier, the Santos Skeleton features intricate movement that can be seen through the dial. Observing the inner workings of this time-piece could be mesmerizing. Watching the blades and miniature gears move reminds me on the craftsmanship that went into the making of this watch. Only 100 of these amazing watches will be sold. This watch is made of palladium and is paired with a black leather band.The woman's Panther collection is another favorite of mine. This collection could be the classic woman's style that Cartier is famous for. The Panther go in both white and yellow gold bracelet. The dial could be the traditional square, elegant shape, with Roman numerals. The Panther can feature diamonds surrounding the dial, around the bracelet, or both. Any watch from the Panther collection is a good choice if you're looking for a timeless Cartier style.If you are in search of a watch that gives off a more artistic feel, I recommend the Cartier Declaration. It is usually a brand new design for Cartier. The Declaration looks more as a black bangle than a time-piece, but trust me, it's made with the same quality that makes Cartier famous. The black satin bracelet is accented with silver serpentine-like bands, which slide to reveal diamonds. The face is of this watch is very delicate, giving the illusion that you are wearing a beautiful piece of jewelry.Finally, I'll tell you about my, absolute favorite Cartier watch, the Tank Kissime. The Kissime comes in 18ct. white gold, with bezel set diamonds on either side with the dial, and features a diamond cabochon setting. The Kissime has a white face, with black Roman numerals, and ocean blue hour and minute hands. This watch will be a show-stopper and will dazzle even the most discerning eye. This really is possibly one of Cartier's most pricey choices, but once you put it on, you will never own another watch cartier earrings.From the watches that I've reviewed, Cartier watches have the most diverse and beautiful designs. There's a Cartier to suit any taste, from classic to trendy. Purchasing a Cartier watch is like owning a little piece with the past cartier pen refills.s

تعليق

الف شككر لك..

يسسلمووو..
          نفسسي ((عزِيزه))....وواحِب العِزّ والعِزّه !!

وومِن نُووى يجرَحنِي...ووربّ العزّ ((لهزّه)) !!

تعليق

مشكور

وفقك الله

تعليق

يعطيك العافية إلا أنه سبق و أن أتحفنا الأستاذ twofee_lab بالموضوع جزاه الله كل الخير على الرابط
              http://www.arabslab.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21158

تعليق

اشكرك د/وليد
                وهدي كمان نفس المحاضرة بس شويه محدثة حضرتها قبل شهر لنفس شركة بايو راد المتخصصه في الجودة
                ما عرفت احملهم هههههه
                ما عني ايقونة ربط وتحميل ملف؟؟؟
                قال ابن القيم"من أدمن قول يا حي يا قيوم كتبت له حياة القلب"

تعليق

شكرا لك دكتور وليد مع اني لم اقم بتحميل الكتاب
                  قمت بطرحه منذ مده
                  لك الشكر

تعليق

thanks alot

تعليق

يعمل...
                    X