تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• ANTI CCP is the best

this is a new test for the diagnosis of Rhematoid Arthritis its available now in the big labs and our lab have it now its much better than Rh Factor and worth its price , you will only do Rh F with anti CCP in your first visit to the lab or your doctor and you will never order it again this will save yourtime searching for the diagnosis of that disease please read the attached file and for more:sm171: details you can ask me anytime....
    الملفات المرفقة
    :extra77:

مشكووور جدا على هذا الموضوع dr.moz ..الملف اكثر من رائع ويوضح لنا ماهو anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody(anti-CCP) ..وهو كما تفضلت اختبار جديد ومهم اكتشف من قريب..يعطيك العافيه
    http://www.arabslab.com/vb/uploaded/316_11191621547.jpg

تعليق

thank u

and good luck
      ان عشت فعش حرا أومت كالاشجار وقوفا

sigpic

تعليق

THXXXXX DR.MOZ

NICE WORK

:sm171::sm171::sm171:

تعليق

thanks to all of you
          :extra77:

تعليق

thanks dr. moz for new information
            sigpic

قال صلى الله عليه وسلم:
            (ثلاث كفارات وثلاث درجات وثلاث منجيات وثلاث مهلكات فأما الكفارات فإسباغ الوضوء في السبرات وانتظار الصلوات بعد الصلوات ونقل الأقدام إلى الجماعات وأما الدرجات فإطعام الطعام وإفشاء السلام والصلاة بالليل والناس نيام وأما المنجيات فالعدل في الغضب والرضا والقصد في الفقر والغنى وخشية الله في السر والعلانية وأما المهلكات فشح مطاع وهوى متبع وإعجاب المرء بنفسه)

تعليق

thanx a lot dr moz the file was really helpful. by the way i m gonna hv anti ccp test next week cos i did Rf test and my rate was 8. my doctor preferred 2 hv anti ccp to confirm it. and i did CRP and the result was negative... so what do u think

تعليق

:sm182: thank You alot, I dont know this information before:sm182:
                With my best wishes

تعليق

thanks much dr.moz

تعليق

As usual Dr Moz, you realy write about the most recent & useful tests. I enjoyed the essay very much because when I start working in a private lab I asked my director about it and she gave me a banflet of the Anti ccp ELISA kit to read, but your information was very tidy to understand, well I just have something to say : the IgM class is the most common in RF, while anti ccp antibodies are predominantly of the IgG class and of relatively high affinity
                    Thank you
                    " و هكذا بعض الأشياء التي نضحك منها في ارتياح
                    لأن أعيننا لا تراها كاملة"
                    شاعر ألماني

تعليق

Well, I have a question: Is Anticcp useful in a patient with vague clinical symptoms without any articular complain, in detail , female patient 55 y with two episodes of exudative pericardial effusion , negative PCR for TB (effusion), -ve RF, ESR 50 , c3 c4 : withen normal values. No other manifistations (fatigue, fever , wieght loss, expectoration) also PCR for familial medetranian fever gene was -ve. The case was diagnosed as post viral effusion , but I want your openion for anti ccp in this case ,she had a year of complete recovery followed up by Echo and she is completely well
                      " و هكذا بعض الأشياء التي نضحك منها في ارتياح
                      لأن أعيننا لا تراها كاملة"
                      شاعر ألماني

تعليق

thank you dr

تعليق

thanks very much Dr.Moz
                          http://file9.9q9q.net/img/59464929/070121162819.jpg

وفـــــــوق كــــــل ذي علــــم عليـــــــــم

تعليق

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
                            :extra59: العلم نور :extra57: