تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• power point presentation of a new test for herpes

iI would like to present to all of you this new subject presented by me i hope you all like it

NB: i would like to say here that i will miss and our lab a great medical tech. and a friend of mine his name is majed mohamed gambi as he was accepted to continue his education in canada , keep on the good work my friend
    الملفات المرفقة
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة dr.moz; الساعة 23-11-2007, 10:28 PM.
    :extra77:

there's some problems in file downloading

can you upload the file agin

thanx

تعليق

is it ok now

تعليق

مشكور ما قصرت
        اجازة 10ايام وراجع للغربه الله يعين

انا احبكم

تعليق

الله يعطيك العافيه على الملفات الجميلة ...

و تمنياتنا لصديقك بالتوفيق بدراسته وان شاء الله يرجع لارض الوطن يحمل اعلى المؤهلات ويفيد بلاده بإذن الله
          مجلـة مختبرات العرب
          أطلس مختبرات العرب

تابعونا على :

تعليق

مشكور دكتور على الملف معلومات جديده ..يعطيكم العافية بس عندي سؤال ....

ليش
            HSVHSV-2 infection increases the risk of HIV-1 infection by at least 2-fold, possibly as much as 4-fold

شكرا
            sigpic

قال صلى الله عليه وسلم:
            (ثلاث كفارات وثلاث درجات وثلاث منجيات وثلاث مهلكات فأما الكفارات فإسباغ الوضوء في السبرات وانتظار الصلوات بعد الصلوات ونقل الأقدام إلى الجماعات وأما الدرجات فإطعام الطعام وإفشاء السلام والصلاة بالليل والناس نيام وأما المنجيات فالعدل في الغضب والرضا والقصد في الفقر والغنى وخشية الله في السر والعلانية وأما المهلكات فشح مطاع وهوى متبع وإعجاب المرء بنفسه)

تعليق

first thanks lapspe the answer for your question is that most people with HSV-2 infection do not know they have the infection - and therefore, may be at higher risk for acquiring HIV. This may help explain why HIV has spread faster in some groups rather than others also decrease the person immunity mainly the T helper cells ( CD4) which are the target of HIV so HSV2 not only increase the possibility of HIV but even worsen the HIV infection in those how have both of them at the end please tell all stop doing the non type specific test that we are doing now they already stopped it in america ,,,,

تعليق

These assays are highly sensitive (91%-100%) and specific (93%-100%) for
                HSV-1 and HSV-2 infection, even in the absence of symptom

Great.

[B]
                thank u.. and keep going

and Hard Luck for ur friend[/
                B]
                ان عشت فعش حرا أومت كالاشجار وقوفا

sigpic

تعليق

مشكوورين و الله يعطيك ألف عافيه

تعليق

i hope that this subject get more attension in our community

تعليق

يعمل...
                    X