تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Urea breath test powerpoint presentation

My dear friends i hope you all like this presentation by me in very important subject urea breath test for the diagnosis of H.pylori
    الملفات المرفقة
    :extra77:

hi Dr. moz

nice topic

i want to ask about one thing ,when the patient swallowed the tablet that contain C14 how i can i know it's positive what happen??coz we use this C14 in blood culture(the Bactick) and we indecate the positive result by the sensor that detect co2(C14 O2) and thnx alot

god Bless u
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة soma; الساعة 14-12-2007, 10:28 AM.
    ان عشت فعش حرا أومت كالاشجار وقوفا

sigpic

تعليق

thanks dr moz, this test is new for me.....glad to learn new informations every day.....bless you
      sigpic

قال صلى الله عليه وسلم:
      (ثلاث كفارات وثلاث درجات وثلاث منجيات وثلاث مهلكات فأما الكفارات فإسباغ الوضوء في السبرات وانتظار الصلوات بعد الصلوات ونقل الأقدام إلى الجماعات وأما الدرجات فإطعام الطعام وإفشاء السلام والصلاة بالليل والناس نيام وأما المنجيات فالعدل في الغضب والرضا والقصد في الفقر والغنى وخشية الله في السر والعلانية وأما المهلكات فشح مطاع وهوى متبع وإعجاب المرء بنفسه)

تعليق

thanks my two best friends soma and lapspe as you ask soma the patient come to our lab fasting for 4-6 hours then he is given a tablet with urea labelled with c14 he swallow it with a glass of water( if H. pylori is present the urease which is produce by her detroy the urea to amonia and CO2 in which C is C14 the CO2 pass from stomach to the lung so we tell the patient that after 10 min from swallowing the the tablet to pollow in a bag with sensors to CO2 and the bag is put in a C14 reader if its present that mean that H.pylori is present by the way we was one of the earliest labs to bring this test since 3 years ago and its going very well

تعليق

thank u Dr. Moz

i'm glad that u answered me

this topic is new to me also

God Bless U
          ان عشت فعش حرا أومت كالاشجار وقوفا

sigpic

تعليق

شكراً لك على العرض الرائع

وإن شاء الله الفائدة تعم الجميع

تعليق

i would like to thank all of you and happy eid

تعليق

thanx doctor

تعليق

[[thank dr moz for your important presentation but i have quistion about the machine of urea breath test haw big, does it need special place ,is the technique easy ,and any special maintenamce [i].
                  is it better than Ag detection in the stool,haw much does it coast]
                  thank you again

تعليق

thank u Dr moz

تعليق

thanks to all of you the machine is too small and the results are immediate the cost is not expensive and the sensitivity is similiar to stool antigen but you can check my presentation for the differences but urea breath test is better by my experinse and with titer which is important and the best it doesnt need maintenance and ease to use by using positive and negative old results to check new results also external PT between other labs

تعليق

thank you very much dr moz waiting for your nice valuable new topics

تعليق

ماتقصر اخوي
                          مشكووووووووور

تعليق

Blood tests for the presence of antibodies to H. pylori can be performed easily and rapidly.

blood antibodies can persist for years after complete eradication of H. pylori with antibiotics.

Therefore, blood antibody tests may be good for diagnosing infection, but they are not good for determining if antibiotics have successfully eradicated the bacterium.

تعليق

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

مشكور كتير اخى على هذه المعلومات القيمة

ممكن استفسر عن تكلفة هذا التحليل بالنسبة للمعمل كسعر اقراص الكربون 14 و الباج اللى ساطلب من المريض التنفس فيها و الديتيكتور اللى هقيس به النتيجة

و عندى استفسار هل الـ UBT يعطينى نتيجة سلبية او ايجابية فقط ام انه بيعطينى titre

مشكور مرة اخرى اخى و فى تقدم دائم ان شاء الله

" حينمــا يفتخــر الناس بحســن كلامهــم

,,,,,,,, افتخــر أنا بحســن الصــمت " .

MR HIDE

تعليق

يعمل...
                              X