تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• new test for diagnosis of herpes type 2

[B]all the old tests by ELIZA for the diagnosis of herpes are not type specific cannt differentiate between type 1 and type 2 so the patients are getting wrong test results that they are having type 2 ( genital) whiich come through the sexual activities and we can imagine what that mean in muslim community but with the new test type specific ( hereselect type 2 IgG) test 95% of these cases was false positive that is why since 2004 no one in europe and USA are asking for these old test which is not type specific also the IgM results give false positive results , im ready for any questions at that subject
    :extra77:

مشكوور دكتور على هالمعلومه وياليت تعطينا فكره عن التيست ومن اي شركه قدمت هذا الاختبار ..ويعطيك العافيه
    http://www.arabslab.com/vb/uploaded/316_11191621547.jpg

تعليق

the name of the test herpeselect and this is the company the test is already in our lab and its going well [URL="http://www.focusdx.com/focus/cms/cms.asp?cms_B8YSUX8ZF"]

تعليق

يعطيك العافيه dr.moz
        ماقصرت والله..
        http://www.arabslab.com/vb/uploaded/316_11191621547.jpg

تعليق

مشكوورين و الله يعطيك ألف عافيه

تعليق

السيد الدكتور بجكم خبرتكم و معرفتكم بهذا الأختبار الجديد المذكور .... في رأيكم ما هي المدة اللازم مرورها بعد توقع التعرض للعدوى كي يعطي التحليل نتيجة دقيقة ... (هل مثلاً بعد التعرض بأسبوع ... شهر ... ثلاث شهور) و سؤالي طبعاً بالنسبة للغالبية العادية من البشر و ليس للحالات الخاصة النادرة ... مع خالص الشكر

تعليق

هل صادف سيادتكم خلال حياتكم العملية حالات كان نتيجتها بهذا الأختبار نيجاتيف و بعد فترة أعاد التحليل و طلع بوسيتف لا قدر الله؟

تعليق

مرررررررره شكرا يعطيكم العافيه

مشكورررررررررررين

تعليق

thank u
                  best regard
                  ان عشت فعش حرا أومت كالاشجار وقوفا

sigpic

تعليق

thanks to all of you , i would like that all of you check my powerpoint about Herpeselect in the immunology department here in arabs lab

congom about the time to do this test and if there is strog doubt or there is manfistations is 3 weeks after exposure is very enough period

and about your second question during the 1 and half year we have this test with more than 500 cases not a sigle negative case after follow up turn positive but for the equivocal results which is very rare we request the test to be done from another sample 3 weeks later and all of these cases where Negative in the repeat so i shift to another kit also type specific for HSV igG type 2 which overcome thses few equivocal results .. i hope that i answer you and check my powerpoint presentation

تعليق

خالص الشكر

خالص شكري سيدي الدكتور على المعلومات المفيدة

تعليق

السيد الدكتور
                        كانت نتيجة التحليل لصديق لي بعد 6 أسابيع و يومين هي Nigative >>>>>8.1 ......
                        و الحدود الطبيعية Normal Rangs ia upto 12.6 هل هذا يعني أنه فعلاً نيجاتيف أم أنه يعني أن لديه أصاية ستزيد مع الوقت أى لو أعاد التحليل بعد 6 أسابيع أخرى سيزيد هذا الرقم و يتعدى الحدود الطبيعية و يكون Possitive و قد سألنا المختص بالمعمل و أفد بالنفي و قال أن النتيجة طبيعية و هي نيجاتيف ... أرجو رأي سيادتكم

تعليق

للتأكيد ام لمحاربة القلق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة dr.moz
                          yes he is completely negative and to be more sure let him do the new type specific test for HSV type 2 IgG ...
                          ألف شكراً لك
                          هل إقتراحك بان يجري التحليل الآخر هو لراحة العقل أم أنك ترى أن النتيجة النيجاتيف علمياً غير كافية بعد مرور 6 أسابيع و يومين أم لأن دقة التحليل الذي قام بعمله ليست عالية
                          آسف للتكرارو الأزعاج و لكن هل سيادتكم ترون أن الرقم المذكور بجوار النيجاتيف عادي أم عالي ...
                          مع خالص الشكر

تعليق

يعمل...
                          X