أنا أعرف حالة هي التجفاف ، في التجفاف او نقص الحجم او hypovolemia
    نجد أن حجم البلاسما يقل بالنسبة لحجم الكريات الحمر
    فيعطي هيماتوكريت عالي و نسبة خضاب طبيعية مثلا

هل يوجد حالات أخرى ؟

و مثلا نتيجة مثل هذه لامرأة

هيموغلوبين 6.2 مغ/دل
    هيماتوكريت 23%
    عدد الكريات الحمر 3.4 مليون

هل هنالك خطأ في قيمة الهيموغلوبين ؟ يعني بما أن الهيماتوكريت 23 هل يجب حصرا ان يكون الهيموغلوبن 7 و شوي؟

و شكرا
    و جزاكم الله خيرا

عندما تكون ال RBC indices ليست طبيعية
    WHEN YOU HAVE NONNORMOCYTIC NONNORMOCHROMIC RBC INDICES
    من طلب العلا سهر الليالي

تعليق

dear sister if i understan u well
      its practically impossible that there will be any diffrences in normaltey or abnormalitey of the Hb an Hct
      one of the basices of hematology tha the three parameters Hb ,PCV or Hct and RBCs count reflects each others
      so Hb ,Pcv ,and RBCs count are low in cases of Anemias
      they are high in cases of polcythemia
      and they are normal with the normal healthy individual
      about the case u mentioed yes u are right in hypr vulemia plasma well increses leading to Pcv getting low while the Hb is normal
      but this is not a pathological case concerning Hb i mean this is a physiological case because in Hct plasma will appear high because its volume is increase so percentage of RBCs will appear low and Hct will appear low but if umeasure Hb u will finde it normal
      after the reason for hyprvoulemia ends eg pregnancy Hct will return to normal

but the maijor test is Hb estimation and Hct and RBc is confermative yo it and they have the same indecation

About the rule saying that Hct=Hb/3
      and Hb=RBCs/3
      this is called roule of three and its right for the normal person
      but u NEVER EVER try it on anemic or polysythemic patiant
      if u want my role after 5-years exprences in hematology departments dont depend on this role it may not be exact even for the normal person so depend on your work and suitable qualety control
      thank u very very much and sorry if i was too long
      التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة haythumy; الساعة 11-03-2010, 09:55 AM.
      ]haythumy:sm178:

تعليق

the same thing about the hypovoulemia Hct will increase and plasma will decrease for the same reason above:sm174:
        التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة haythumy; الساعة 11-03-2010, 02:23 AM.

تعليق

مشكور الاخ السائل والاخ هيثم على هدا التفصيل الاكثر من رائع ويعطيك الف عافيه

تعليق

يسلمو ..الله يعطيكم العافيه

تعليق

بارك الله فيك اخى هيتم على الاجابة الدقيقة

تعليق

شكرا للجميع على المرور و على المشاركة أيضا

مشكور الأخ هيثم كتير و جزاك الله كل خير :sm171:

تعليق

هو صحيح ان pcv مكدوس الدم عبارة عن ثلاث أضعاف الهيموجلبين ولكن عندما تكون الخلايا طبيعية .... وعندما تكون الخلايا مصابة ببعض الحالات مثل أكانثوسايت ,أنيسوسيتوسس أو بوكيلوسيتوسس فإن يختلف الهيموجلبين عن الهيماتوكريت
                  مثلاً حالة أنيسوسيتوسس عندما تزيد حجم الخلايا يكون اليماتوكريت أكبر
                  وعندما تقل حجم الخلايا لنفس الحالة يكون الهيموجلوبين أكبر
                  أرجو من اخواني في المنتدى تنبيهي إذا كان هناك خطاء ... لأني لست معصوم من الخطاء
                  هذا والله أعلم ,,,

تعليق

DEAR brother i am afred i tell that u are mixing between PCV and MCV
                    there is no relation between cell size and PCV or hematocrete PCV is the percntage of RBCs in blood therfore its in the same line with the Hb and cant ever differ than it ecxept in the situation we mentioend and PCV tells u only if there is anemia or not and it has nothing to do with type of anemia

MCV mean cell volume and it has no relation with Hb its concerned of cell size and it determines anemia type
                    when MCV is low its microcytic
                    MCV is high its macrocytic
                    MCV is normal its normocytic
                    and in anisocytosis there is diffrentiotion in size and ofcourse u will finde diffrent types of cell macrocytic,normocytic or microcytic
                    in pokilocytosis there is diffrentiation in shape as u mentioned like acanthocytes , target cell act but it has nothing to do with cell size
                    so please remember there is large diffrent between PCV and MCV and sorry because i have no idea about the arabic terms
                    thank u my brother and i hope information is clear

تعليق

I do not know why you are considering this issue a big deal
                      The Rule of three is only used for QC purposes, and it is applied only when you normochromic normocytic indices, or even a normal situation
                      Why applying it while CbC counters supply you with an extended menu of parametrs. please do not depend on the rule of three to extract the results of other parametrs.
                      من طلب العلا سهر الليالي

تعليق

hi Dr, thats what i am trying to explain here pepole::sm195:
                        it seems u didnt red my post clear
                        even in qualety control there are maney modren ways to pemit persition and assurance best than this rule like hematology charts ect
                        so we are agreed :sm174:thank u:

تعليق

اهلين ومية مرحبة هيثم
                          متفقين
                          من طلب العلا سهر الليالي

تعليق

يعمل...
                          X