• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

اخواننا لو تكرمتوا تنزلوا نبذه عن cbc

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة FAHAD GOHAL مشاهدة المشاركة
      LDH IS NOT SPECIFIC FOR CARDIAC PROBLIMS IT MAY INCREASE DURING STESS AND FATIGUE, IF THIS MAN DID'T TAKE ENUGH SLEEP IT WILL BE HIGH, CK IS NORMAL SO IF THIS PATIENT WITH FAMILY HISTORY FOR VASCULO-CARDIOPATHY, ECG IS RECOMMENDED, AS WELL AS TREPONIN, BUT I THINK THIS ELEVATION IS DUE TO STREES ....OR SAMPLING PROBLEMS. PCT: IS PLTs.CREAT WHICH IS NORMAL FOR HIM THANX

شوف هاالموضوع لو سمحت

http://www.arabslab.com/vb/showthrea...C8%D3%ED%D8%C9
      http://www.facebook.com/MkhtbrAlshjayt?ref=hl

تعليق

الاخ الكريم سالم
        CBC complete blood count or CBH complete blood hemograme
        or FBC full blood count
        they are a set of hematological parameter*
        which when viewed together gives a high diagnostic values
        these parmeters are
        HB estimation for assesing the cases of anemia and polysythemia
        PCV or Hct its the percentage of RBC in blood its rough control for HB and used for calculation of red blood cell indices
        RBC count for numerical abnormalities of RBC
        MCV,MCH,MCHC these are the RBCs indices they are used to determine the type of anemia its calculated from values of HB,RBC,PCV

WBC count to detect numerical abnormalities in WBCs and cases of leukopenia and leukocytosis

platlates count to detect numerical abnormalites of thrombocytes and cases of thrompocytosis and thrombocytopenia

reticulocytes count used as an indiex for bone marrow activetey

diffrential leukocyte count
        to detect actual diagnosis of _WBC abnormaitey

prephral blood picture
        to give general diagnois of hematological defect
        we see
        RBC,WBC,PLATLATES
        this general diagnosis is assest by further invetigationes
        eg:bone marrow aspiration,iron profile ect*

RBC count
        ]haythumy:sm178:

تعليق

ياعم هيثم النبي عربى الراجل بيقول لك مش فاهم كلامك وياعم هيثم تراكيبك اللغويه مش مضبوطه عايزة مراجعه كثيرة وربنا يوفقك

تعليق

جميع التحاليل ممتازة
            بالنسبة ل LDH اتوقع : الارتفاع طفيف جدا وقد لا يذكر وهذا نتيجة اما للتعرض لمجهود بدني
            مما ادى بالعضلات الى افرازه او *اثناء سحب الدم حصل تكسر لكريات الدم الحمراء .
            علما بأن:النتائج التي تكون اضعاف الحد الاعلى هي التي تؤخذ في الاعتبار .
            نصيحتي : اعد التحليل بأخذ في عين الاعتبار (عدم بذل مجهود بدني قبل التحليل)
            او لا تعمله لانه غير مهم ( ارتفاع كهذا لا يؤخذ في الاعتبار ) .
            تم ...
            http://www.footballpictures.net/data...ctures.net.jpg

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة ABDEL SALAM MAHMOUD مشاهدة المشاركة
              ياعم هيثم النبي عربى الراجل بيقول لك مش فاهم كلامك وياعم هيثم تراكيبك اللغويه مش مضبوطه عايزة مراجعه كثيرة وربنا يوفقك
              sorry brother but is this the mother language of this scence is english i dont think he complaned if u dont understand english this is something belong to u
              and please tell me whats your concern about my language so that i can benefet from u
              by the way i dont confess in egyption certifecates because the has nothing to do with labrotory
              also i dont need to make a conversation with any one who has no abelitey to understand english because u cant call yourself a medical staff then

تعليق

by the way i am not shakespear and this is my abelitey if u saw my english is bad tell us what u got and i doubt u can even understand what i am writing

تعليق

يعمل...
                X