تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• أسئلة عن leukaemia

1) why patient with acute myeloid leukaemia has normocytic normochromic anaemia
    2) what is the pathogenesis of AML and lab tests done to diagnose this type of leukaemia and expected results of these tests
    3) why patient with AML noticed sore throat before administeration of penicillin and after administeration he developed fever with elevated WBCs
    4) why patient with acute promyelocytic leukaemia develops DIC as secondary infection

1-many causes of anemia in AML
    a- bone marrow infilteration with blast cells
    2- CBC shows leucocytosis and blast cells also BM show blast cells more than 20% these blast cells are MPO positive and when do immunophenotyping it will be CD 13 AND 33 AND HLADR AND MAY BE 34 POSITIVE
    3- LOW IMMUNITY LEAD TO INCREASE SUSCEPTABILTY TO INFICTION AND SO FEVER
    4- PROMYELOCYTE CONTAIN PROCOAGULENT GRANULES WHICH ACTIVATE PLATLES AND COAGULATION FACTORS LEADING TO THROMBOSIS WITH COMSUMPTION OF PLATELETES AND FACTORS LEAD TO BLEEDING

تعليق

حضرة الأستاذ محمد عبد الحميد. أشكرك جدا على الاجابة.
      أتمنى أن نجدك دائما في حالات أمراض الدم. فمنها يحتاج الى تخصص وحضرتك تفيدنا.

تعليق

جدا أشكرك أستاذ محمد عبد الحميد
        لقد أعطيتني إجابة شافية وكافية ومقنعة عن أسئلتي
        أكررر شكري وامتناني لمساعدتك

تعليق

كلامك صحيح يا طبيبة مختبر

تعليق

اشكركم جدا لمتابعه الردود وهذه الطريقه تحفز للقراءه والمراجعه دوما لهذا اقتح ان نختار موضوع محدد كل اسبوع لنتناقش فيه واقترح ان يكون ACUTE MEYLOID LEUKEMIA ونعرض صور الافلام والتقسيمات الجديده والفحوصات الحديثه ولا نغفل ان نذكر الحلات التي قابلت كل طبيب ويذكر لنا الخطوات التي اتبعها لتشخيص الحاله
            وشكرا

تعليق

in acute myeloid leukaemia, there is sometimes lymphoctes.why
              what is the significant
              this Q related to case which I mentioned above
              AML_M3

تعليق

in AML or any blood blood malegnancy , there some how increas in lymphocyte T type CD 8 +ve which is the cytotoxic T as immunolgical reaction to malgnancy i mean this cell try to attack malegnant cells and destroy it but faild to do that so the recent managment of cance is the immunological ttt but stell not estabilished

تعليق

in the case, there are 79 promyelocyte and 11 lymphocytes and 10 blasts
                  thank u

تعليق

thank you very much Dr.Mohammed for your information and sorry for making amistake on typing erythrocytopenia

تعليق

؟I want to ask because my case of the patient shows 5% of blast whereas in acute leukaemia >30% and the promyelocyte 79% and 6% myelocyte
                      التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة سرمد الليل; الساعة 24-12-2008, 10:52 PM.

تعليق

I want to ask why there is in some cases of AML type M3 the blasts 6% whereas acute leukaemia is >30%?And I hope if there someone who have powerpoint on any thing about AML type M3 to put it in this site

تعليق

يعمل...
                        X