X
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة prestige high class مشاهدة المشاركة
    ياعسل زي ماقولت للاخ روح حلل بعد 3 أشهر واقطع الشك باليقين وحلل بعد 6شهور وانسى كل شي وعيش حياتك
    ياخوي انا محلل بعد ست شهور وسليم وش الي احلل بعد ثلاث شهور وحلل بعد ست شهور تبي تهبل فيني الله يصلحك :sm195:

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة شواطي مشاهدة المشاركة
      ياخوي انا محلل بعد ست شهور وسليم وش الي احلل بعد ثلاث شهور وحلل بعد ست شهور تبي تهبل فيني الله يصلحك :sm195:
      وانا ايش يدريني محلل في الاساس وكويس خلاص روح انسى وعييييييييش حياتك يارجل ولاتزعل :sm197:

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة prestige high class مشاهدة المشاركة
        وانا ايش يدريني محلل في الاساس وكويس خلاص روح انسى وعييييييييش حياتك يارجل ولاتزعل :sm197:
        تسسسسسسسسسلم حبيبي ريحتني والله جزاك الله الف خير :sm188:

تعليق

انا مستغرب من المختصين والدكتور موز لماذا لم يردوو ويعلقوو على هالموضوع ؟؟

لان ردهم يريح الاكثريه فياليت يردوو على وجه السرعه ولهم مننا الدعاء

تعليق

والله حتى انا مستغرب عدم رد dr.moz مو من عوايده بس مالنا الا الصبر

(صبرّ جميل والله المستعان)

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة عالم من الوساويس مشاهدة المشاركة
              انا مستغرب من المختصين والدكتور موز لماذا لم يردوو ويعلقوو على هالموضوع ؟؟

لان ردهم يريح الاكثريه فياليت يردوو على وجه السرعه ولهم مننا الدعاء
              أفااا يعني نمشي وانا رديت وخلصت وانتهيت صاحب الموضوع مبسوط مااشاء الله عليه

تعليق

نسبة الإصابة وظهور الأجسام المضادة

The quoted figure for HIV risk, if one has oral sex with an infected partner is less than 1 in 10,000 and, in my estimation that is too high. Neither of us on this site have ever seen or reading the medical literature of a convincing instance in which HIV was passed by oral sex. This includes by all of the people who had gum disease, etc. Some experts will tell you there is no risk at all from oral sex. Just using these two statements alone, if her probability of HIV was 1 in 5 (which is probably too high) and your risk of infection IF she was infected was less than 1 in 10,000 (which is also probably too high), you mathematical chance of infection is no greater than 1 in 500,000.
                3. Symptoms are a terrible way to evaluate risk for HIV. It is almost certain that the sore throat and viral illness you describe is due to some community acquired, non-HIV viral infection.
                4. There is no risk for HIV from inserting your finger in her vagina (masturbation)

Bottom line, you are not going to be the first person I have ever heard of to get HIV from performing oral sex on a partner. You have nothing to worry about. I hope you will find this comment reassuring. If not, please go get tested for HIV because at this time, 4 weeks after your exposure, the test can be expected to pick up 85-90% of new infections acquired 4 weeks earlier. When this is combined with your vanishingly low chance of having gotten HIV from the exposure you describe, you can then KNOW for sure that you did not get HIV. EWH

تعليق

لا يؤثر الدواء على ظهور الأجسام المضادة

I got tested for HIV antibody test 1 and 2 recently two weeks back, after a high risk exposure 3 months back. The results came out to be negative. I used to use some hydrocortisone for a big pimple on my face for couple of months last year. I had a lasik procedure done to my eyes to get rid of my contact lenses, this was 6 months back. I am Diabetic, for which I take medication regularly for the past three years. I also had got an MRI scan and CT scan, six months back for my back pain and spine and X-ray done for a ligament tear in my foot, again six months back. I take hydrocodone for backpain. I have been taking antidepressant(leaxapro) in the past

1) Do you think because I had so many health problems in the past and so many surgeries, my body must have got immunesupressed?

2) Can I believe my HIV antibody test results as truly negative?
                  3) Do I need to get a PCR test?
                  4) Do you think getting a lasik procedure to the eyes might cause any kind of immunesuppression, and there for do I need a PCR test?
                  5) Do you think my MRI scan, CT scan and X-ray procedure might have caused any kind of immunesuppression and therefore do I need a PCR test?
                  6) Do you think me taking antidepressant Lexapro for couple of months in the past, might have caused any kind of immunesuppression and therefore do I need a PCR test?
                  7) Do you think a combination of all these might have affected my HIV antibody test result, by either increasing the window period or the antibody test failing?

I am sorry to ask you so many questions, but for the past two weeks, after I got my results, I am getting so many doubts.

Please help me. My mind is wandering with so many questions. Thanks in
                  It is not all that uncommon for persons who are concerned about potential exposures to have lingering doubts about the validity of their HIV test results. Please do not be concerned - the tests are highly reliable and in your case, provide you with accurate information. You do not have HIV. In answer to your specific questions:

1. No. the presence of the problems you have had do not make you immunocompromised in a way that changes your risk for HIV.
                  2. Yes, believe them
                  3. Absolutely not. A PCR test would be a waste of time and money.
                  4. No. the lasik procedure would be expected to have no effect.
                  5. No, no immunosuppression from your radiological procedures.
                  6. No, antidepressants do not cause immunosuppression
                  7. No, no effect of these factors, even when considered in combination

Bottom line, your tests are negative. You can be confident that the results are accurate. EWH

تعليق

Sex History – When I was young I never used a condom and never once worried about hib/sti’s I had sex with many girls my age (17-22). I used to have sex and never worry about anything. Well 7 months ago I hooked up w/ a prostitute & my world turned upside down I had a lot of guilt/anxiety. So I had like 8 HIV test’s out to 7 months following the incident including 2 RNA PCR tests all test were negative & all STI & herpes & Hep C were also all negative.

After 8 test I was moving on w/ life then 7 weeks ago I hooked up w/ 2 girls. One was a one-night stand she was 42yo I asked if she was negative she was.

Other girl I had sex a lot over a few days. Later she told me she used to do drugs & her ex-bf even did heroin, which got me back into this HIV anxiety thing again. I made her have an HIV test & STI test all were negative. I also had a negative rapid test at 4,5, & 6.5 weeks after sex w. these girls. The only person I have in my life is my mom she was by my side through all this & wants me to stop testing she say’s I don’t have HIV & it’s all in my head

1) I read too much on the Internet and gotten so much confusing information. I have read stories of people taking from 6 months to 2 years to finally test positive. Or people that were assured were negative that later tested positive years later. I don’t know if this stuff is true?

2) I noticed every time I test I think it well make my anxiety go away but it actually make’s it worse I start to think if I can trust the test or get HIV from a dirty test lancet. Is this normal?

3) Is it normal for a person with as much guilt and anxiety as I have to be so afraid of HIV? I know scientifically it’s been proven I don’t have HIV is it all in my head?

4) Why do you not consider sex with a former drug user not high-risk? Is it only high risk for HIV for the person is actually doing the drugs?
                    Welcome to the HIV prevention forum. I'll try to help.

You have put your finger on the main problem here, which is your excessive guilt, worry and anxiety about HIV and about your sexual behavior. From the sexual exposures and lifetyle you describe, I cannot say your HIV risk is zero. But it is very low and certainly does not warrant all the HIV testing you have done. You also realize you have been spending too much time on the internet, and you have obviously found some very unreliable sites that have given you some serious misinformation. Your mom is a wise person: please believe and trust her!

To the specific questions:

1) With modern HIV tests, almost everybody with a new HIV infection has positive results by 6-8 weeks and for sure by 3 months. It is an urban myth that tests can take a year or more to turn positive. People who say otherwise are either just lying or misinformed, or they were infected at a time different than they thought.

2,3) These questions describe a mental health problem, not a medical one. It definitely is not normal for someone to be so fearful of a problem when they know intellectually that HIV is unlikely.

4) Sex with a former injection drug user may or may not be high risk. Sometimes it is, sometimes not, depending on such things as condom use, whether the former drug user is healthy or well, has been tested for HIV or not, and many other issues.

Congratulations for recognizing that you have a mental health problem, which is the critical first step in dealing with it. Now you need to follow through with proper care for it. Find a mental health professional -- if uncertain about how to find the best one, visit your personal physician or clinic and ask for a referral. Trust me, you won't regret it! In the meantime, continue to talk things through with your mom. And lay off the internet, except perhaps for professionally run websites -- but even with those, your mental state probably will lead you to glom onto the bad news over the good.

I hope this helps. Best wishes-- HHH, MD

تعليق

الى حللوا بعد ثلاث وست شهور وطلعت نيقتف يحبون يديهم ورجليهم مقلوبه ويحمدون ربهم باليوم الف مره

لكن الى مسوي تحاليل وفي الاخير يكتشف ان مالها اي علاقة بتحاليل الـ hiv ....!

والله من كثر الوسوسه الى ذبحتني وقفت اليوم عند اشاره واشوف موتر قدامي لوحته بالانجلش hav على ما اعتقد قلت يالله صباح خير يالله من الصباح بدت الوسوسه :sm184:

لكن ياشيباب عندي سؤال للي مسوين تحليل الانتي بودي بمختبرات البرج هل يحتاج فتح ملف وسين وجيم وكم تكلفتها وهل هي افضل شي خصوصاً انه توني مابعد كملت خمس شهور على اليوم الاسود الله لا يعيده

تعليق

اخوي محمد ايش اختصار هالكلام ياليت لو تكتبه لنا بالعربي واكون شاكر لك

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة xm8y مشاهدة المشاركة
                          الى حللوا بعد ثلاث وست شهور وطلعت نيقتف يحبون يديهم ورجليهم مقلوبه ويحمدون ربهم باليوم الف مره

لكن الى مسوي تحاليل وفي الاخير يكتشف ان مالها اي علاقة بتحاليل الـ hiv ....!

والله من كثر الوسوسه الى ذبحتني وقفت اليوم عند اشاره واشوف موتر قدامي لوحته بالانجلش hav على ما اعتقد قلت يالله صباح خير يالله من الصباح بدت الوسوسه :sm184:

لكن ياشيباب عندي سؤال للي مسوين تحليل الانتي بودي بمختبرات البرج هل يحتاج فتح ملف وسين وجيم وكم تكلفتها وهل هي افضل شي خصوصاً انه توني مابعد كملت خمس شهور على اليوم الاسود الله لا يعيده

طيب ياخوي اعمل تحليل انتي بودي وريح راسك وش تنتظر ؟؟

لا مايحتاج لا ملف ولا شي رح بس وتوكل على الله

تعليق

لازلت انتظر تعليق دكتور موز لليوم الثالث على التوالي

تعليق

والله شي غريب لايوجد احد من المختصين رد وعلق على الموضوع هل هو على اسمه الموضوع انه مبهم ولا وش القصه لا الدكتور موز ولا طبيبت المختبر ولا احد من المختصين اعضاء هذا المنتدى رد وعلق الا بريستيج الله يوفقه ياليت يردو على الموضوع باسرع وقت ممكن هل لهذه الدرجه الموضوع مبهم

ياجماعه الي نبي نوصل له سؤال واضح

هل اذا حلل الشخص بعد ست اشهر وطلعت نتيجته سليمه هل في المستقبل راح تتغير النتيجه لاسمح الله ياليت احد يفيدنا ويكون مختص لان جوابه يريح الكثير والكثير من اعضاء هذا المنتدى ؟؟

تعليق

محد حولنا :sm184:

ربك يعين

تعليق

يعمل...
                                X